phoenix v|tome|x L 300
300 kV µCT system for analysis and 3D metrology
The phoenix v|tome|x L 300 is equipped with the first unipolar 300 kV / 500 W microfocus source. Due to its unipolar tube design, the system can be used for high magnification applications as well as scans of strongly absorbing samples, e.g. injection nozzles or turbine blades. Major hard- and software components of the system are proprietary GE technology. The phoenix v|tome|x L 300 comes with a granite based manipulation and an air conditioned
X-ray safety cabinet suitable for samples of up to 50 kg and up to 1,300 mm length / 800 mm diameter.
• Details up to 1 µm in 2D inspection and 3D CT
• Highest magnification due to unipolar design (5 mm distance between focal spot and sample)
• Failure detection and precise 3D metrology of steel parts and large aluminum castings.
• Wide application spectrum of very different samples without change of X-ray tubes
• Best in world magnification allows quantitative NDE for high absorbing samples at 300 kV
• High precision 3D metrology with CT – automatic generation of first article inspection reports in < 1h possible
For further and more detailed specification and its potential suitability for projects please contact us .