Phoenix Nanotom – 3D metrology with high-resolution CT
High-resolution computed tomography (CT) has become a powerful inspection tool for a wide range of industrial and scientific inspection and metrology applications such as non-destructive structure and failure analysis as well as for quality assurance or production control. With its 180 kV/20 W ultra high performance nanofocus X-ray tube, precision mechanics and advanced software modules, the Phoenix Nanotom M is the inspection solution for a wide range
of 3D CT applications. Once scanned, the fully three dimensional CT information allows many possibilities for analysis, e.g. non-destructive visualization of slices, arbitrary sectional views, or automatic pore analysis. Since the whole geometry of the object is scanned, precise and reproducible 3D measurements of complex objects and even the automatic generation of first article inspection reports within an hour are possible.
Phoenix Nanotom M – Advantages
• Extremely high image quality due to unique temperature stabilized DXR detector (3,072 x 2,400 pixels) with a high dynamic range > 10,000 : 1
• New open 180 kV / 20 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube with down to 200 nm detail detectability, optimized for long-term stability
• High spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample range – from small material to medium sized plastic samples covering 3 orders of magnitude (0.25 mm to 250mm sample size)
• Optimized 3D measurement package for stable acquisition conditions, fast reconstruction within minutes and reproducible measurement results
• Max. sample size 240 mm Ø x 250 mm in height and 3 kg (6.6 lbs.) in weight
• Down to 300nm minimum voxel size
• Diamond|window for extremely high focal spot stability and up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level
• Optimized ease of use due to system design and advanced Phoenix Datos|x CT software
For more detailed specification and how it can be used on specific projects please contact us .