Understanding a material’s structure–property relationship is necessary when designing, processing, and using a product. A range of thermal analysis techniques measure the physical properties of a material with respect to temperature, time, and atmosphere. The most prevalent thermal analysis technique—Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)—measures endothermic and exothermic processes and is widely used to characterize a broad range of materials including polymers, pharmaceuticals, foods, biologicals, organic chemicals, and inorganic materials.
With DSC, easily measure thermal events such as the glass transition (Tg), melting, crystallization, cure reactions, onset of oxidation, and heats of
transitions (enthalpy). Then expand upon the measurement of DSC Heat Flow to determine reaction kinetics, specific heat capacity, compatibility and
stability of blends and alloys, effect of aging, impact of additives on crystallization, and much more.
Features and Benefits:
- New Fusion Cell™ with patented technology for unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity, resolution, reproducibility, and reliability.
- Exclusive T4P Tzero® heat flow technology for ultimate DSC performance and unique capability to conduct and store heat capacity measurements in a single run.
- New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instrument functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, enhancing usability and making it easier than ever to get great data.
- Reliable linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
- Modulated DSC®, (MDSC®), for the most efficient separation of complex thermal events.
- Widest range of refrigerated cooling options eliminates liquid nitrogen expense and ensures uninterrupted subambient operation during extended autosampler routines.
- Tzero Press and Pans for fast, simple, and reproducible sample preparation.
- Commitment to quality backed by the industries ONLY five-year cell and furnace warranty for peace of mind.
Contact the team at SEAM if you have a project that could benefit from the use of this product.