SEAM’s GLOBAL Scan+ adds tactile scanning to the range of possible applications. With tactile scanning, a large number of surface points are captured within a short time, enabling highly accurate form and profile measurements on functional parts.
The scanning probe can be positioned at various spatial angles, making accessing more complex workpieces easy. An accompanying styli changer rack accelerates the inspection process by enabling fast changes of styli configurations within a measuring program without restricting the available measurement volume.
General-purpose measurement of size and form features
- Functional fit assessment
- Assembly parts with narrow form tolerances: Straightness, flatness, roundness, cylindricity, line/surface profile
- Efficient in-line measurement of the most complex part geometries with high precision
GLOBAL Scan+ benefits
- Measurement of features with tolerances in a low micron range
- High scanning speed and measuring throughput
- High measuring point density for an accurate evaluation of form errors
- CAD-based scan path creation, 3D simulated collision checks and probe path optimisations, real-time part-to-CAD comparison and GD&T analysis
If you have a requirement for this type of application or are looking for some further information please do not hesitate to contact us.