- Quinn, P., O’Halloran, S., Lawlor, J. and Raghavendra, R., Powder Rejuvenation Process Investigation for the Improved Utilisation of Powder in Additive Manufacturing, European Powder Metallurgy Association Conference, October 2020, Lisbon, Portugal (held online).
- Quinn, P., O’Halloran, S., Ryan, C., Parnell, A., Lawlor, J., Raghavendra, R., Application of a standalone in-situ monitoring system for defect detection in the direct metal laser sintering process, Solid Freeform Fabrication, Austin, Texas, USA, 10th – 13th August 2019.
- Quinn, P., O’Halloran, S., Lawlor, J., Raghavendra, R.; “Evaluation of the metal additive manufacturing process through the study of the recyclability of metal powder and in-situ metrology”, 22nd Annual Sir Bernard Crossland Symposium 2019, University of Ulster, Belfast, Ireland, April 17th – 18th 2019.
- Quinn, P., O’Halloran, S., Lawlor, J., Raghavendra, R.; “Characterisation of Recycled Powders and Resulting Component Properties Derived from Additive Manufacturing”, 35th International Manufacturing Conference (IMC35), Dublin Institute of Technology, June 30th 2018. ·
- Ashton, P.J., O’Halloran, S.M., Harte, A.M., Leen, S.B., Experimental characterisation and computational modelling of ferritic-pearlitic steel for fatigue in flexible marine risers, Proc. of IUTAM Symposium on Multi-scale Fatigue, Fracture and Damage of Materials in Harsh Environments, 28th Aug – 1st Sept 2017, Galway, Ireland. ·
- O’Halloran, S.M., Harte, A.M., Connaire, A.D., Leen, S.B., “The Prediction of Fretting Fatigue in the Pressure Armours of Dynamic Flexible Pipes”, Offshore Technology Conference 2016, Huston, Texas, USA, May 2nd – 5th 2016. ·
- O’Halloran, S.M., Harte, A.M., Connaire, A.D., Leen, S.B., “A framework for fatigue design of flexible marine risers”, 18th Annual Sir Bernard Crossland Symposium 2015, University of Limerick, Ireland, April 29th – 30th 2015.
- O’Halloran, S.M., Leen, S.B. Harte, A.M., “Contact Mechanics for Flexible Marine Risers”, CERAI Conference 2014, Belfast, Ireland, August 29th – 30th 2014.
- MR. Towler*, S. Hampshire, C. Reidy, DJ. Curran, TJ. Fleming. Comparison of microwave and conventionally sintered yttria doped zirconia ceramics and hydroxyapatite-zirconia nanocomposites – Invited lecture* at the 35th International Conference & Exposition on Advanced Ceramics & Composites ((ICACC2011), 5th International Symposium on Advanced Processing and Manufacturing Technologies for Structural and Multifunctional Materials and Systems (in honour of Professor Katsutoshi Komeya, Yokohama National University, Japan), Daytona Beach, Florida, 23-28 January 2011., Florida, U.S.A. (2011).
- IM. Brook, CO. Freeman, S. Grubb, DJ. Curran, C. Reidy, NM. Cummins, S. Hampshire, MR. Towler. Nano-composites for load-bearing applications – International Association for Dental Research, Barcelona, Spain. (2010).
- C. Reidy, S. Hampshire, TJ. Fleming, MR. Towler. Mechanical Properties of Microwave Sintered Zirconia. 3rd international conference on Mechanics of Biomaterials and Tissues, Clearwater, USA. (2009)
- C. Reidy, S. Hampshire, TJ. Fleming, M. Towler. Microwave Sintering of Yttria Doped Zirconia Bioceramics – United Kingdom Society for Biomaterials (UKSB), Belfast, UK. 2009.
- Sohrabpoor, H., Mousavian, R.T., O’Halloran, S., Benyounis, K.Y., Baraheni, M., Obeidi, M.A., Ahad, I.U., Raghavendra, R. and Brabazon, D., 2020. Experimental and empirical model analysis of microsurface texturing on 316 L press-fit joints fabricated by selective laser melting. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, pp.1-13.
- O’Halloran, S.M., Connaire, A.D., Harte, A.M. and Leen, S.B., 2020. A global-local fretting analysis methodology and design study for the pressure armour layer of dynamic flexible marine risers. Tribology International, 142, p.105967.
- Quinn, P., O’Halloran, S., Lawlor, J. and Raghavendra, R., 2019. The effect of metal EOS 316L stainless steel additive manufacturing powder recycling on part characteristics and powder reusability. Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, 5(2), pp.348-359.
- O’Halloran, S.M., Harte, A.M., Shipway, P.H. and Leen, S.B., 2018. An experimental study on the key fretting variables for flexible marine risers. Tribology International, 117, pp.141-151.
- O’Halloran, S.M., Shipway, P.H., Connaire, A.D., Leen, S.B. and Harte, A.M., 2017. A combined wear-fatigue design methodology for fretting in the pressure armour layer of flexible marine risers. Tribology International, 108, pp.7-15.
- O’Halloran, S.M., Connaire, A.D., Harte, A.M. and Leen, S.B., 2016. Modelling of fretting in the pressure armour layer of flexible marine risers. Tribology International, 100, pp.306-316.
- Experimental Characterisation, Computational Modelling and Design Tool Development for Fretting Fatigue and Wear in Flexible Marine Risers, Sept. 2017.